We all have a story to tell.
Whether you are looking to inspire, educate, entertain or connect a book is an amazing vehicle to do it.
It is a living entity that never expires.
One that can give to you, your business, your life’s mission and to the world at large for years to come.
It’s a BIG undertaking…
Luckily there is support, information and inspiration to make it all easier!
Join me for an in-depth look into this process as well as some healthy action steps to get your book out there….
How big would you like your book to be?
10:00 am PST on Saturday
March 23, April 20, May 18, June 22
4 live calls, recordings & home play
$600 Early Bird until March 18th
$800 after March 18th
Replay of the FREE Intro to this series - Enjoy!
A little about my journey:
My first book The Other Side of Bipolar won 2 literary awards, was #1 on Amazon in 9 countries and has been distributed in Target and local book stores.
My investment for this beauty was:
- 9 months of writing
- $12,500 for a writing coach
- 3 months of interviewing publishers, literary agents and attending publishing workshops
- Over $50,000 in design, editing, marketing fees
- $15,000 in public relation campaigns
- Hours of social media posts, list building, connecting to readers in different audiences
- Development of programs, workshops, book signings / events to connect to readers and have side income streams (monetize your message in many ways!!!!)
- HOURS of curiosity spent speaking to anyone and everyone who would talk to me about all things writing, publishing and marketing books (which is different than normal marketing)