Mental Health & Self-Care Speaker
We all have mental health needs.
This doesn’t mean having a diagnosis, or other challenges.
Everyone has beliefs and patterns that emerge over time. And they either propels us forward or demand that we pivot and create a change.
Our success in life is dependent on how we act at those choice points.
Diagnosed or not, we all struggle to:
- navigate stressful circumstances
- hear our inner voice and trust it
- bounce back when life kicks us around a bit
Lauren delights in offering insight, hope and practical tools to use during life’s ups and downs.
Some fun projects she has presented:
- Round table discussions with corporate leaders on how to handle staff with care (including themselves)
- Lunch and learns in corporations featuring stress relief techniques including meditation and gentle yoga
- 2-4 hour Workshops with healthcare and education professionals “Self-Care for the Caregiver”
- Keynotes for Women’s and holistic organizations
- Stress-release booths at staff fairs and events
Contact Lauren to inquire about her speaking at your organization 770-361-1996
Personnal note from Lauren
I’m a mental health speaker, author and life coach. I use my own journey, navigating life with Bipolar Disorder from the age of 14, to offer unique takes on mental angst and care. Most importantly I empower people to see themselves beyond their diagnosis, label or any role they may have been given.
My multi-award-winning book, The Other Side of Bipolar, tells my own story of moving beyond the “box” of a diagnosis. Where the stigma, negative expectations and self-worth issues hinder many from exploring how they can create a successful life.
I am well known for my candor, lightness of touch with heavy topics and unorthodox techniques to soften people’s internal landscapes. From there the work of self-reliance – trusting you above all else – and resiliency can truly thrive.
I’ve worked for 15+ years in the hospital environment and love speaking to other caregivers – those that typically put the needs of others before their own. I offer “fixes” for burn-out, unhealthy team dynamics, capped potential and loss of job satisfaction.