Hi there, I’m Lauren Polly.
I’m a multi-award-winning author, speaker and life coach.
A life enthusiast who’s always seeking more and a cheerleader for anyone doing the same.
An old soul with a mischievous side; I delight in leading folks to greater possibilities. Think the pied piper with better legs.
I’m a life coach that helps you create – well anything.
Starting on a new path can get lonely. As you reach for more other may try to pull you back or push you away.
Placing one foot in front of the other seems impossible, even scary, at times. Especially if you can’t see where that foot is going to fall.
Keeping the big picture – that desire that set you off to begin with – gets tricky. And you may find your way getting lost.
It’s not that you can’t or shouldn’t go. You need a guide to go with you – one who teaches you, ultimately, how to guide yourself.
Think of me as the GPS tuner you’ve been looking for!
If you’re a…
- creative whose ideas keep her up at night
(but is blocked with taking action)
- caregiver who is over putting herself last
(just don’t know how)
- obsessive dreamer / seeker
(but need direction on how bring it from fantasy to reality)
- success already yet want to reach for more
(without the guilt!)
Then welcome to your launch pad!
I teach you how to use your “spidey sense” as a life-navigation system. To tune in, hear your inner voice and trust that above all else. You can then use it to create anything you want while enjoying more ease along the way.
What is “spidey sense?” It’s the sense of what’s really going on beyond what the mind can figure out. (aka intuition, emotional intelligence, empathy)
We all have it; we’re just not taught how to use it consciously.
As a result, we get too tuned into what’s around us and develop un-healthy patterns like:
- Fulfilling other’s needs above your own
- Overwhelmed to the point of inaction
- Living up to what’s expected of you while having FOMO on the “what if”possibilities
- Maintaining only the status quo and feeling stuck and stifled in the process
Let’s tune your inner-guide, find your true north and develop the stick-to-it-ness to follow it. After all, if your mind could figure out how to make you happy wouldn’t it have done
I’ve spent YEARS tuning my own inner navigation system.
At first, I used my “spidey sense” to deal with my mental health diagnosis. Simply trying to find a leg to stand on in the face of stigma and constant stress.
Then it was to guide myself to picture perfection and people pleasing – what I thought was success at the time – yikes!
These days it’s used to navigate the world for my greatest fulfillment. My unique brand of happy and to create what no one else can.
(Did you catch the re-direction there?!)
Now, here I am years later:
- A bestselling author with a multi-award-winning book
- Running my own global life coaching business
- All while still working my 9-5 at my hospital gig (except I now manage the department)
- Money in the bank. Friends and family at my side.
- Happy. Fulfilled. At peace with myself.
And, yes, I’m still asking for more!
It wasn’t always easy, and definitely not always comfortable, but I’m living proof that it’s possible. And I have had the joy of assisting thousands into similar success stories.
What I wish for you…
To live fully, create big and to trust that no matter who or what crosses your path – you’ve got this!
I’d be delighted to join you in that quest…
Explore what we could create together during 1:1 coaching by applying for a complimentary sit down with me. On the call we will discover:
- Where you are now, where you’d like to be and what you’d like to create.
- What is keeping you stuck and, more importantly, how to get yourself un-stuck.
- What you’ve been doing that isn’t working and what choices you can make now to change this.
- Simple follow-up steps to help you move forward
- What it would be like to enter into a creative, supportive and healing space with me